- The nervous system plays a role in nearly every aspect of our health and well-being.
- By knowing this, it tells us that keeping our nervous system healthy is vital for long, robust life.
- Having a diet that is high in sodium can cause vascular disease, which significantly affects your nervous system.
- Furthermore, studies have shown that nuts can improve cognition skills and even help prevent neurological disorders.
- Also, another study found that people who ate nuts regularly over the course of several years had a sharper memory, compared to those who didn’t eat nuts at all.
- There are several nutrients in nuts, such as healthy fats, antioxidants, and vitamin E, all of which are good for brain health. Vitamin E shields cell membranes from free radical damage thus help to slow the mental decline.
Ingredients are listed on each product.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.