The ‘Why’ Mucus Cleanser.
- A healthy mucus membrane will secrete a small amount of mucus.
- Moreover, having a healthy amount of mucus will help the body fight off infections easier.
- A diet that consists of dairy foods, red meat, and bread can lead to mass production of mucus a person with this kind of diet would require the mucus cleanser.
- Soups that do not contain dairy or cream can loosen mucus and improve hydration.
- In particular, Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce inflammation, remove built-up mucus and regulate phlegm levels.
- Water is also significant in lowering mucus levels because it keeps it thin so that it doesn’t clog up your nasal passage.
- Protein is a good food source that can reduce mucus, for example, seeds, nuts, and most essential fatty acids are some that help.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients are listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Alkaline Mucus Cleanser helps you cleanse all excess mucus in your body naturally by using the mucus cleanser. You don’t need to take medications to remove mucus from your body. Your body does that naturally when it absorbs the right nutrients.
Mucus Cleanse is a natural alkaline Herbal Remedy that helps you to prevent clear all excess mucus from your lungs, and other important organs of your body. The foods you eat daily are very important for your health. Some mouthwatering foods can lead to excess mucus production while some healthy foods help to prevent and cleanse excess mucus.