Lymph Node Immunity Cleanser, the ‘Why’
- The immune system is the body’s defense system.
- A strong immune system act as a barrier to protect the body by stoping harmful invaders from entering.
- To boost and strengthen the immune system.
- A weak immune system can lead to autoimmune disorders, inflammation of the internal organs.
- Blood disorders such as anemia and digestive issues, including loss of appetite.
- The lymphatic system is made up of organs, ducts, nodes, and vessels and is considered a vital part of the circulatory system.
- The Lymph fluid helps to remove waste and toxins from bodily tissues.
- The main task of the lymphatic system is to keep the immune system operating well while cleaning and nourishing all the cells in the body, no matter what their function.
- A poorly functioning lymphatic system can affect every part of the body.
- Citrus fruits in your diet can improve your immune function because vitamin C can increase the production of white blood cells.
The lymphatic system helps protect us from infection and disease. It also drains lymph fluid from the tissues of the body, before returning it to the blood.
The lymphatic system is made up of fine tubes called lymphatic vessels. They connect to groups of lymph nodes throughout the body.
Lymph nodes (sometimes called lymph glands) are small and bean-shaped. They filter bacteria (germs) and disease from the lymph fluid. When you have an infection, lymph nodes often swell as they fight the infection.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients are listed on each Lymph Node Immunity Cleanser.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.