The ‘Why’ Female Nourisher – Menstruation Menopause
- Smoking cigarettes can cause fertility problems such as primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Infertility problems can cause [PCOS] Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hypothalamic dysfunction which are both hormonal disorders.
- In addition, having an unhealthy diet can lead to your pituitary gland releasing too much prolactin which will reduce estrogen production.
- In addition, consuming complex carbohydrates such as vegetables, whole grains and fruits can positively benefit fertility.
- Moreover, complex carbohydrates help fertility because they take longer to digest and contain less insulin which keeps your reproductive hormones balanced and normal.
- However, refined sugars spike your insulin levels and cause them to increase, leading to the failure of your reproductive hormones.
- Additionally, salmon is a good food source that helps with menstruation because it contains omega-3s which reduce menstrual pains.
- Furthermore, green leafy vegetables alleviate PMS symptoms because they contain minerals that contain anti-cramping agents.
- On the other hand, you should avoid red meats when menstruating because they are high in prostaglandins, and too much can cause cramps.
Female Nourisher – Menstruation Menopause should be a part of your love routine.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.